As the Mereth Aderthad date approaches, we will be expanding this section and sending reminders for the lecture of them. Anyway, even with some months in advance, we can advance some practical issues.
- There are no personal hygiene items in the rooms (shower gel, shampoo...). It is a service with charge (1,50 € per person/weekend).
- There are towels and sheets in every room.
- The last day there will be trolleys for leaving the dirty towels and sheets (of course, this is voluntary).
- The Wi-Fi password for the different access points it is the same, and it will be given to you by your arrival.
- There are net cables.
- Water in the rooms is not drinkable. There is a supply with filtered water for the groups in the dining room.
- In front of the building there is an urban bus station. During the day, and until 22:00 hours, buses to Salamanca arrives each 15 minutes.